Instructional Coach Training
January & February 2019
Are you looking for ways to refine your tier 1 instruction & improve teacher efficacy? If so, instructional coaching is a tremendous, research-based model for achieving these goals! We are pleased to announce that Dr. Jim Knight's Instructional Coaching Group has partnered with Galesburg District #205 and is coming to Galesburg, Illinois!
Dr. Knight and his team have spent two decades researching and implementing instructional coaching across the country. Ann Hoffman, a senior consultant with the Instructional Coaching Group, will be leading these trainings in Galesburg on January 7th - 9th and February 19th – 20th.
District #205 will host these trainings in the Lincoln Room at Knox College. We have worked diligently to provide an affordable cost and outstanding opportunity to educators in our area. We hope that you are able to join us for this local opportunity!
3-day Training & Required Materials
January 7-8-9, 2018; 8 am to 4 pm with 1/2-hour lunch
- $330 (registration) This includes breakfast and lunch each day.
- $100 (required materials) Impact Cycle Bundle and Better Conversations Bundle
2-day Training & Required Materials
February 19-20, 2019; 8 am to 4 pm with 1/2-hour lunch
- $220 (registration) This includes breakfast and lunch each day.
- $75 (required materials) Instructional Coaching for Positive Classrooms, Instructional Coaching for Engagement, and Instructional Coaching for Achievement
All 5 Days of Training!
Jan 7-9 + Feb 19-20, 2019; 8 am to 4 pm with 1/2-hour lunch
Discounted rate of $625 for 5 days of training and all materials! Offer expires December 7, 2018!
- $500 (registration) This is a $50 discount for attending all 5 days This includes breakfast and lunch each day.
- $175 (required materials) All 5 titles: Impact Cycle Bundle, Better Conversations Bundle, Instructional Coaching for Positive Classrooms, Instructional Coaching for Engagement, and Instructional Coaching for Achievement
OR $125: This is a $50 discounted cost IF CHECK IS RECEIVED by December 7th, 2018 (for all 5 titles required materials)
Checks payable to: Galesburg #205, Attn: Tiffany Springer, 932 Harrison St., Galesburg, IL 61401