ERIC MIRACLE - VARSITY HEAD COACH
Head Coach Eric Miracle teaches Data Entry Touch Systems to grades 9-12 at Richardson High School, and has also taught Health and Team Sports at RHS. He is an Ohio native, and a graduate cum laude of The Ohio State University.
Coach Miracle has lead RHSVB teams to the following highlights:
- 153 Career Victories (7 seasons)
- 60-31 District Record
- District 9-6A Co-Runners Up ('17,’16)
- District 9-5A Runner Up ('13)
- Bi-District Finalist ('11, '12, '13, '16, '17)
- Bi-District Champions ('17, ’16)
- District 9-6A Coach of the Year (’16)
- 49 Total All-District honorees
- 47 Academic All-District Selections
- 6 All-District Superlative honorees
- 3 TAVC All-State Selection
- 6 TGCA Academic All-State Selections
- 5 THSCA Academic All-State Selections
- AVCA Academic Team Award – '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17
- 2011-Present: Richardson High School Head Volleyball Coach
- 2012-Present: Slam Volleyball Club, Training Director
- 2016: USA Volleyball Girls High Performance Tryouts Coach
- 2013: USA Volleyball Girls Junior Nationals All-Tournament Team Committee
- 2009-10: Richardson High School JV Volleyball Coach
- 2008-10: Conquerors Volleyball Club
- 2006-08: University of Dallas
- 2004-06: Capital University
- 2001-04: Cap City Volleyball Club
- 1999-01: Thomas Worthington High School
Michelle Fiala - Varsity Assistant/JV Head Coach
Michelle Fiala enters her 4th season at RHS staff after one season at First Baptist Academy as the head volleyball coach. Fiala started her college volleyball career at Brookhaven College and was a two-time conference champion, NJCAA National Champion and National Runner-Up. Michelle finished her collegiate career at the University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff, a Division 1 member of the S.W.A.C. Michelle was an all-tournament selection and received the UA-PB Chancellors Award. Before Brookhaven, Michelle played for Coach Miracle at Conquerors Volleyball Club. Fiala currently coaches for Slam Volleyball Club. Michelle is also the Varsity Girls Track Assistant Coach. She will be teaching Health to grades 9-12.
Lindsey Beahm - Freshmen A Head Coach
Coach Beahm enters her 3rd season this year at RHS. She teaches PE at Dover Elementary, and is also the Freshmen Girls Basketball Coach at RHS.
Lisa Jarvis - Freshmen B Head Coach
Coach Jarvis is entering her 26th year of coaching, including 16 years for RISD. Jarvis was a dual athlete at Cameron University, playing both softball and volleyball. Coach Jarvis has coached softball, volleyball, basketball, track, and cross country. She will be teaching 8th grade science at West Junior High, and will also be an assistant girls track coach at RHS.