Canyon Springs High School Library
Monday-Friday 7:00 am-4:00 pm*
Flex Wednesdays: 7:00 am-1:00 pm
*Closed most Thursdays, 7-7:58 am due to the Work Experience class.
June 17-20, 7:30 AM- 4:00 PM
June 24-27, 7:30 AM-3:00 PM
Summer assignments and books are now available.
The mission of the library is to provide students access to information and resources that will enrich them academically, socially and intellectually in a welcoming environment, creating culturally sensitive lifelong learners.
Library Use Guidelines
1. Show courtesy and respect towards other students using the facility.
2. Refrain from disruptive activity, such as running, jumping, talking loudly and listening to audio out loud.
3. No gaming on any device.
4. Use appropriate language.
5. Student IDs are required to check out library materials.
6. Enjoy all food and drink, with the exception of closed water bottles, outside of the library.
7. Students must sign in before using the library during non-class time and have a valid pass from their teacher during class time.
Follow us on Instagram @canyonspringshslibrary