Canyon Springs High School Library
Monday-Friday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
Flex Wednesdays: 7:00 am-1:00 pm
The mission of the library is to provide students access to information and resources that will enrich them academically, socially and intellectually in a welcoming environment, creating culturally sensitive lifelong learners.
Library Use Guidelines
1. Show courtesy and respect towards other students using the facility.
2. Refrain from disruptive activity, such as running, jumping, talking loudly and listening to audio out loud.
3. No gaming.
4. Use appropriate language.
5. Student IDs are required to check out library materials.
6. Enjoy all food and drink, with the exception of closed water bottles, outside of the library.
7. Students must sign in before using the library during non-class time and have a valid pass from their teacher during class time.
Follow us on Instagram @canyonspringshslibrary