Canyon Springs High School Library
the library is in a temporary location due to modernization. please call the main school line at (951)571-4760 or email the librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding book pick-ups. information regarding grab & go books can be found here. online resources and ebooks are always available HERE. STAY SAFE!
all damaged chromebooks are to be taken to the district office for assistance. Visit bit.ly/mvusd-tia for more information.
Monday-Friday 7:00 am-4:00 pm*
Flex Wednesdays: 7:00 am-1:00 pm
*Closed most Thursdays, 7-7:58 am due to the Work Experience class.
The mission of the library is to provide students access to information and resources that will enrich them academically, socially and intellectually in a welcoming environment, creating culturally sensitive lifelong learners.
Library Use Guidelines
1. Show courtesy and respect towards other students using the facility.
2. Refrain from disruptive activity, such as running, jumping, talking loudly and listening to audio out loud.
3. No group, disruptive, violent or inappropriate gaming on any device.
4. Use appropriate language.
5. Student IDs are required to check out library materials.
6. Enjoy all food and drink, with the exception of closed water bottles, outside of the library.
7. Students must sign in before using the library during non-class time and have a valid pass from their teacher during class time.