GRITS 2018 will be held on October 13 at the Blessed Trinity Catholic High School from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. We hope we see you there!
Thanks to everyone who could come to the event! We're very happy to announce that we made it all the way to finals! This is a big accomplishment for us, so we're quite proud of our team this year.
This is where you'll find the links to the GRITS website, along with the necessary documents that your parents need to sign in order for you to be a part of the team!
Step by Step Instructions for Online Forms:
- We hope the instructions below work, but in case they don't, here's the FIRST paper form that you can fill out.
- Before anything, you must create an account with https://www.firstinspires.org/. Use your personal email.
- You also need your parent to create an account on https://www.firstinspires.org/.
- Once you've created an account, it will take you to your dashboard. Go to the "MY TEAMS" tab and click "Apply to a Team". Choose FIRST Robotics Competition and then type our team number (4509). Click apply and you're almost done.
- Now it's time for your parent. Have them log in to their account that they created.
- Click on the "PARENT/GUARDIAN - YOUTH" tab and add a youth. Put your child's full name and email where it asks, and fill out the rest of the form. Go through the forms that the website directs you to. Once finished with all of that, go back to your dashboard.
- In the top right hand corner of the website, it shows your profile name and a down arrow (ex: "Hello, Jane Doe"). Clicking the down arrow, choose "Consent and Release Form". Scroll down to the very bottom of the "2019 FIRST Consent and Release Form" to where it has an 'ACCEPT' button, and click Accept. Once finished, it should show the date you signed the form next to the title.
Not only do you sign this, but you need to print out and sign the form down below for your child to attend GRITS: