CDAT Against the World...#WORLDDOMINATION
CDAT Against the World...#worlddomination
For this project, you are challenged with entering an academic competition that reaches outside of the school or applying for an academically driven grant.
Possible options for competitions include.
- GCPS Science and Engineering Fair - http://www.gwinnettsciencefair.com/
- K-12 Inventure Challenge - https://inventurechallenge.gatech.edu/
- Google Science Fair - https://www.googlesciencefair.com/
- List of Science contests - https://admissionsintel.com/12-of-the-nations-most-prestigious-science-competitions-for-high-school-students/
- DAR Writing Competition ("Comparing Ship Technology: The Ships Columbus Used Versus the Ships of Today") Deadline = November 30, 20184
- Or a competition/grant of your choice pending approval of your teachers!!
- Submission deadline Must be by or before February 2019
- Competing teams can be no larger than three people
- All competitions/grants must have an academic focus (Science, Language Arts, history, or Tech)
First task: Create a project planning document and submit it in the google classroom. Due by 10/17.
Calendar of Deliverables: all deliverables must be submitted to project planning document as well as daily scrum
Idea/Competition: Due on Wednesday 10/17
- Fill out the Google Form here
Background Information/Competition Research(includes at least three annotated sources): Due on Friday 10/19
Timeline for Completion of Submission (Timeline must be completed by 11/16): Due on Wednesday 10/24
Scrum Share Out and Peer Evaluation: 10/26, 10/31 and 11/2
Pitchdeck Presentations: 11/9
Final Presentations: 11/16
Additional Resources that can be Helpful:
Science Fair Resources:
Grant Writing Resources: