1st Period-6th Grade Treble (8:15-9:02) 6th Period-6th Grade Boys (1:06-1:53)
2nd Period-6th Grade Treble (9:06-9:53) 7th Period-Varsity Treble (1:57-2:44)
3rd Period-Non-Varsity Treble(9:57-10:50) 8th Period-Tenor/Bass Choir (2:48-3:35)
The mission of the McMath Middle School Choral Program is to develop a committed choral community of the highest quality so that all members may experience the joy of singing.
- To promote, provide, and encourage interest and participation in choral music.
- To develop the individual voice and an understanding of its relation to the choral ensemble.
- To foster confidence through creative self-expression.
- To increase and develop musical skills and knowledge.
- To instill value of effort, sacrifice, cooperation, fellowship, self-discipline and dedication.
- To instill a sense of pride in the school, the choir program, and in the individual student.