ANNUAL FUQUAY VARINA FESTIVAL OF BANDS
OCTOBER 20TH, 2018
Thank you for your interest in this year’s Festival of Bands. Fuquay Varina High School is proud to host one of the state’s longest-running marching band competitions. We understand that the events you attend have an important influence on your program and we strive to present an event that provides quality critique for your ensemble and staff, efficient logistics so you and your students can focus on giving your best performance and gracious hospitality for staff, spectators and students alike.
Contact Band Director Matt Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org for late registration information.
2017 FOB PARTICIPANTS:
- Apex Friendship High School
- Garner Magnet High School
- Granville Central High School
- Holly Springs High School
- Middle Creek High School
- Millbrook High School
- Orange High School
- Riverside High School
- Wake Forest High School
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL 2017 PARTICIPATING BANDS
MIDDLE CREEK MUSTANG CLASSIC | October 7TH, 2017
- CLASS AA OVERALL: 2ND PLACE
- CLASS AA PERCUSSION: 3RD PLACE
- CLASS AA VISUAL PERFORMANCE: 3RD PLACE
PANTHER CREEK INVITATIONAL | September 30TH, 2017
- CLASS AA OVERALL: 3RD PLACE
- CLASS AA PERCUSSION: 2ND PLACE
- CLASS AA VISUAL PERFORMANCE: 2ND PLACE
- BEST PIT CREW OF THE DAY AWARD!