You matter! Every kid, every day!
- Nielsen - PE
- Worthington- Music
- Worthington- Art
Review literacy center procedures as well as letter, sound, and sight words.
Writing in complete sentences using capital letters, period, and spaces.
- I feel lucky when. . .
- How to catch a . . .
- Count straws into piles of 10; count the piles as 10 ones.
- count objects within counts of 10 to 20 and describe as 10 ones and ___ones
- count and circle 10 objects within images of 10 to 20 objects and describe as 10 ones and ______ones
- count straws the say ten way to 19; make a pile for each ten.
Science & SS
I can name national symbols and tell how they represent America.
Important Info for Parents:
***Kinder graduation is Friday, May 25th at 9am. Kindergartners go home with parents right afterwards graduation and do not return back to school till July.
***Last day of school for Kindergarten is May 25th after graduation. Kindergarten does not attend school the last week of May.
***Toys from home are NOT allowed at school. Please do not allow your student to bring toys. Toys brought to school will be set aside for parents to pick up.
***Candy is NOT allowed in class. Students with candy in class will be asked to throw it away.
Notes from Teacher
Pleases leave a change of clothes in their backpacks!
Make sure to download the FUSD APP. Grades will be available to view on ParentVue.
***Please have an extra change of clothes in your child's backpack just in case it is needed so you do not have to drive to the school with a change of clothes.
***Disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizers, and prize box items are appreciated. If you are able to donate, that would be great!
Please don't forget...
- Read with you child for 15-20 minutes every night is a requirement for complete homework.
- Your child will bring home a language arts packet each Monday and it is due that Friday.
- Homework is important and applies to the Language Arts grade.
- Check folders for flyers and DOJO about upcoming events and important information!