Free Range Energy

Tel: 07832998460 email:

Covering Torbay, Teignbridge & South Hams

Welcome to Free Range Energy, your one-stop shop for all your domestic energy needs. We specialise in great personal service and tailored options for your energy saving requirements at home. We provide Energy saving advice, Landlord advice on the MEES introduction, Energy Performance Certificates.

We provide easy to understand independent advice.

Why get an EPC?

Your property's EPC needs to be available to potential buyers as soon as you start to market your property for sale or rent. You must get an approved Domestic Energy Assessor to produce the EPC.

If you implement any of the energy efficiency recommendations outlined in your EPC, you may wish to get a fresh EPC done to include these improvements.

EPC's Completed from £50


Free Range Energy started offering our expertise in Energy Efficiency Consultations shortly after opening for business back in 2010. If you require an EPC or Energy efficiency advice to prepare for the introduction of MEES Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, please get in touch.

The MEES (formerly known as Minimum Energy Performance Standards or ‘MEPS’) regulations will make it unlawful from April 2018 to let buildings (both commercial and domestic) in England and Wales which do not achieve a minimum Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of ‘E’. As poor energy performance is not limited to old or obsolete buildings, MEES will have significant impacts for a number of landlords, tenants, and property advisors. Landlords need to take action now to avoid higher compliance costs and protect revenues from their properties.

EPC's Completed from £50



Free Range Energy was created in 2010 to serve the needs of homeowners and tenants. Since then, our client base has grown to include Landlords and everything in between. If you would like to find out more about how Free Range Energy can serve your needs, get in touch today.