Future Business Leaders of America
Freeman Falcon Edition
Our mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
Bank Training Day 1-3-20
September 15 Meeting agenda
Play "Who am I"
Discuss future meeting schedule changes
Play the game "Team Drawing"
Find our team events
Discuss prep schedules
Explain the Prize Game from social media
Close meeting with the final reminders
*Bank this Thursday
*Pick up Bank Application and return by Friday 9/20
*Event Sign up
*Be on the look out for Super Sweeps and Ribbons Call outs
Leadership Team 2019/2020
President Team: Abby Braden, Sadie Larkins, Jenna Husband
Vice Presidents: Holden Ruse, Taylon Vertrovsky
Secretary Team: Emma Hemminger, Carter Ruse
Treasury Team: Jonah Reed, Curtis Krause
Reporter Team: Summer Buss, Catie Reed
- I believe:
- education is the right of every person.
- the future depends on mutual understanding and cooperation among business, industry, labor, religious, family, and educational institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all of these groups.
- every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the greatest number.
- every person should actively work toward improving social, political, community, and family life.
- every person has the right to earn a living at a useful occupation.
- every person should take responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates, school, and community.
- I have the responsibility to work efficiently and to think clearly. I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better place for everyone.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
Earning our Way to STATE!!!!
This year, you will need to do the following to earn your way to state.
Attend 1 FBLA meeting and show up for a team prep session once a month (lunch, study hall, before school, after school)
Recite the FBLA Creed from memory by January 10
Participate in 2 FBLA Chapter Activities
- Work for Bank in School (Mandatory)
- Compete at a Business Competition
- ABC, UNO, Peru State, or Stock Market Competition
- Participate in the Paper Shredding Day Activity OCT 12th
- Earn a new BAA Pin
You will need you form a team of 2 or 3 people to complete a group Competitive Activity to present at SLC. There are a lot of events to choose from that service a variety or strengths and passions, start early, prepare often, and expect positive results.
See Mr. Rumsey to get started on this requirement as soon as possible.
- Go to this cite to find more resources to study and prepare for SLC