I view myself as very open-minded. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is not open-minded at all and 10 is very open-minded, I give myself an 8. Some reasons why:
- I like to listen to and consider contradictory opinions,
- I am curious about many things and love to learn,
- I like to play and explore things,
- I like to develop new ideas,
- I am fond of discovering cities / places / cultures / countries that I do not know so much about. In this regard, I realize, when I reflect on my life, that I have lived in several countries on more continents for longer periods of time. These experiences have helped me think in more open-minded ways.
I view myself as a little more introverted than extroverted. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is very introvert and 10 is very extrovert, I give myself a 4. Some reasons why:
- I get energy from spending time alone.
- I often have a need for thinking / reflecting, reading and writing.
- I have a relatively strong attention to detail and want to understand things in depth.
- I like communicating with other people - in particular one-on-one.
- I am not so fond of lots of noise, interruptions and big group settings.
- When I have a lot of social interaction, I tend to feel drained.
Thinking back on my life, I remember that often, I had the impression that being extrovert was considered better than being introvert - both in family life, in education life and in work life. So I think that particularly in my younger years, I learned to become more extrovert because I felt that I was expected by others to become more extrovert. However, what I have come to realize is that there are several aspects of being introvert which are close to my heart. This explains why I look at myself as being more introverted than extroverted.
I view myself as a little more agreeable than disagreeable. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is very diagreeable and 10 is very agreeable, I give myself a 6. Some reasons why:
- I experience that for me, harmony is important.
- I like to help people.
- I like to use humour.
- When I am in a situation, in which I find that there is a need to challenge something in order to do what is right, I do so.
I tend to worry quite a lot. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 indicates not worrying at all and 10 indicates worrying a lot, I give myself a 7. Some reasons why:
- I often find myself thinking / reflecting on many things in life.
- I have learned to use several ways to manage stress I experience in life.
I view myself as very conscientious. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is not conscientious at all, and 10 is very conscientious, I give myself an 8. Some reasons why:
- When I am going to do something, I prepare a lot.
- When I go to a meeting, I often arrive early.
- I am quite self disciplined.
- I work on getting to know myself better.
- I am learning to ask more and better questions.
- Sometimes, I like to do something spontaneously.