Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration). Specialization in Strategy and Leadership.
- Organizational theory and behaviour.
- Social science research methods.
- Industrial economics.
- Strategic management development.
- Strategic and innovation management.
- Strategic information systems.
- Human resource management.
- Total quality management.
- Cultures, organization and leadership.
Bachelor of Science (International Business Administration and Modern Languages).
- Economics and statistics.
- Accountancy, finance, and investment planning.
- Management and organization.
- Office automation.
- Commercial law.
- Communication in English, German, and French.