For those interested in joining the RMS Ski Club, please follow the below steps to ensure your proper registration.
- This year there are 90 spots available to students and are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payments are done entirely online and are handled through the Florham Park Recreation Department and Camelback Mountain NOT Ridgedale Middle School.
- All registrations and payments must be submitted by November 21 in order for students to be eligible to participate.
- When registering, please fill out IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:
- TRANSPORTATION REGISTRATION
- USING THIS LINK: Click here to Access the Florham Park Community Pass Link
- ***For those who have not used Community Pass before, follow the steps to create a new registration ID. It is rather straight forward.
- CAMELBACK LIFT TICKETS, RENTALS, AND LESSONS
- USE THIS LINK: Click here to Access the Camelback Group Tickets Login and Purchase Link
- PLEASE DO NOT go on to register and pay for a ski package through the Camelback portal if the transportation portal has stated it is full or a waiting list is now in effect because this means there are no more available seats on the bus.
- Use the following club name login and password:
- Club Name: ppd10733
- Password: ridgedale1819
- If you buy the Night Rider Pass, you will need to:
- Attach a JPEG photo of yourself from your computer
- Sign the Season Pass Waiver from your computer
- Pick Up the pass over the winter recess
- CAMELBACK RELEASE AGREEMENT CONTRACT
- Please print and fill out this contract form, and please have your child hand it in to me directly. These need to be submitted to Camelback by me. I handed these out during the ski club meeting with the students on October 18th, so you may have done this already.
- USE THIS LINK: Click here to Access and Print the Camelback Release Agreement Contract
- TRANSPORTATION REGISTRATION
- If you are having difficulty placing your order on the Camelback site, please read through this document, I know it is a bit lengthy, but this is what they gave to me: Camelback Purchasing Instructions
- If you are still having difficulty after reading the above document, please contact Linda Galante at 570-629-1661 ext.1144 and state that you are calling from the Ridgedale Middle School Ski Club. She can assist further with ordering related errors or issues.
Camelback Mountain, 301 Resort Drive, Tannersville, PA 18372
2019 TRIP DATES
All ski trips will be on the following THURSDAYS:
- January 3
- January 10
- January 17
- January 24
- January 31
DEPARTURES AND ARRIVALS
All ski trips will leave from RMS at approximately 2:45PM on each scheduled Thursday.
We will return to RMS each Thursday evening by 9:20PM.
If you have any questions or concerns, my contact information is listed below. I will be serving as the RMS Ski Club leader and will get back to you as soon as possible:
Mr. RJ Russo
Please put "Ski Club" in the subject line of the email and include a callback phone number if necessary.