May 5, 2019
Stay tuned. We will post this information soon.
March 25, 2019- First meeting for the 2019 Season
- Opened up going over our budget from last season
- Some of the needs for the upcoming season:
- Hudl- pricing looks like we need to budget $1,400
- Website- Google Sites now for free, we will just need to renew with GoDaddy to keep our domain
- Player apparel packages- Boosters are going to create the player apparel package then seek coach approval
- Organizing old uniforms- Boosters are heading this
- New balls- as usual, we will be ordering about 10 new balls- feeder will be purchasing and ordering their own
- Community Service- High Tower Food and Clothing bank- tentatively set for Sat. July, 13th
- We addressed some wants for next season, but could be put off until the following season(s):
- New uniforms
- Passing target
- Setter target
- New net systems (about $2k per system)
- Other items addressed:
- Altering gameday meals into gameday snacks- going lighter- this isn’t totally set in stone exactly what we will do. It will be discussed further next meeting.
- It was mentioned possibly being able to stream our games (not through the school because their streaming is inconsistent). Maybe Youtube or Periscope?
- Tournament- it was mentioned to add a raffle, a 50/50, and that the High Tower Food & Clothing Bank collects blankets heading into the fall and winter, so possibly a blanket drive at the tournament as well.