- Denver 311: Denver 311 is a link for non-emergency services and communications between citizens and the City and County of Denver. We strive to accomplish this goal in a personal, timely, efficient, accurate and measurable manner.
- Denver Pocket Gov
- Your Elected Official
- Planning / Zoning : The resources below will help identify the zoning on any given property, and look up the definitions for the form and use allowances for your zone district.
- A Little Help: A Little Help is a nonprofit organization that connects neighbors across ages to enhance lives and strengthen our communities. ALH fosters community to help older adults thrive in their homes by connecting folks with services and resources as they navigate the unknowns of aging and build meaningful connections with neighbors of all ages. We connect senior members with a variety of services such as transportation, yard work, and minor home repair by coordinating volunteering neighbors or vetted service providers, while creating opportunities for intergenerational connection and community engagement.
- Snow Bunnies: Coming Soon
- Silver Sneakers/Denver Parks & Rec: SilverSneakers® is an Older Adult and Senior exercise program that is provided free to members of select health care companies. The intent of the SilverSneakers® programs is to provide opportunities for older adults and seniors to attend regular exercise classes to improve health and prevent simple injuries.
- Public Transit: Look up schedules for current RTD service at their web site, www.RTD-Denver.com
- Light Rail Development: www.RTD-FasTracks.com
- Car2Go - The largest car share operator in Denver, with over 300 cars in its fleet. Pick up and drop off a car anywhere within the large service area
- eGo Car Share - The oldest car share operator in the state, with a variety of vehicle types in its fleet (including a pick-up truck!). Take a car from a designated spot, and bring it back when you're done. A non-profit operating since 1997, their mission is to provide and promote alternatives to individual car ownership, thereby reducing the environmental and social impacts associated with motor vehicle use.