COMMUNICATION IS A KEY COMPONENT IN THE ACADEMIC SUCCESS OF YOUR CHILD.
Our teachers have been trained in website design so that you can have ready access to your student's curriculum and direct contact with your student's teachers.
On a weekly basis, our core area teachers will post the following information:
- a unit calendar or a curriculum map that keeps you informed of content addressed
- homework assignments
- upcoming quizzes and tests
- contact information
- Teachers may be contacted via email, by phone, or in person.
- Email addresses can be found in the directory.
- The phone number for MHS is 706-236-1895.
- Each teacher's room has a phone with the capability of storing messages.
- Teachers are expected to return phone calls during their planning period.
- You may make an appointment to meet with teachers during their planning period or before or after school.
KEEPING UP WITH GRADES
You may set up a PowerSchool Parent Account through our Registrar, Mrs. Morrison. This allows for a more timely access to your student's academic progress.