Mr. Haney's Science Class
Welcome to Mr. Haney's science classroom
About Mr. Haney
Hello, my name is Randy Haney. I am starting my tenth year of teaching and my second year teaching at Floyd County Schools. I was born in Rome,GA but have lived in different parts of Northwest Georgia. We moved to Floyd County in April 2016 and glad to be home. I am married to a school teacher and her name is Amy. Amy teaches sixth grade honors social studies and ELA at Pepperell Middle School. We have an amazing daughter named Katie who is two years old.
More about me:
- Birthday: July 11
- Anniversary: June 21
- Amy's birthday: June 1
- Katie's birthday: September 13
- Favorite color: blue
- Favorite vacation spots: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and Orlando, Florida
- Favorite sports teams: Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, and Atlanta Hawks
- Famous people I have met: Mark Richt(Former head coach for the Georgia Bulldogs), S. Truett Cathy (founder of Chik-Fil-A), Brian Jordan (Former Atlanta Brave and Atlanta Falcon), Jeff Francoeur (former Brave), Brian McCann(former Brave), Jarrod Saltalamacchia(former Brave), Karl Malone (NBA Hall of Famer), Jerome Jurenovich (Braves Live host), Diamond Dallas Page (former wrestler), Scott Steiner (former wrestler), Teddy Long (former wrestling manager), Lex Luger (former wrestler)
- Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia. Ed.S in Instructional Technology, July 2015.
- University of West Georgia, Carrollton, Georgia. Master of Education, December 2010.
- Dalton State College, Dalton, Georgia. Teacher certification, May 2007.
- Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia. Bachelor of Business Administration, December 1998.
- Dalton State College, Dalton, Georgia. Associate of Science in Business Administration, June 1995.
- Instructional Technology (April 2015)
- Gifted Endorsement (May 2012)
- Reading Endorsement (December 2010)
- Middle Grades Mathematics, Grades 4-8 (March 2010)
- Middle Grades Science, Grades 4-8 (September 2009)
- ESOL Endorsement (May 2007)
- Early Childhood Education, K-5 (May 2007)
1st class 8:00-9:15
2nd class 9:15-10:30
3rd class 12:40-1:55
4th class 1:55-3:10
Contact Info: email@example.com