Health - Fitness - Weights
PEPPERELL HIGH SCHOOL
"Success is peace of mind which is a direct result in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable." -John Wooden
WHAT ARE OUR CLASSES ALL ABOUT?
We want students to understand what it means to be physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially healthy.
We want students to gain knowledge of the correct techniques to use when lifting weights, conditioning, and any other physical exercises that we include in our classes.
We want students to find a physical activity that they enjoy and will continue to participate in for the rest of their lives.
A little about Coach Claytor...
- 2005 PHS Graduate
- College basketball player and graduate of University of North Georgia (Go Nighthawks!)
- Degrees: Bachelors in Health & Physical Education with emphasis in Leadership (UNG); Masters in Teaching (UNG); Specialist in Curriculum & Instruction (Lincoln Memorial)
- Assistant Girl's Basketball Coach
- Starting 9th year teaching (Previously taught at Armuchee Middle, Trion High, Unity Christian)
- Certified CrossFit Trainer
- Married to Matt Claytor and has two beautiful daughters