This food co-op is membership based. Members receive food twice a month. Everything is donated from local markets within the Omaha area. This is not a "handout" but a leg up, it is a way you can help your family and better yourself.
- own mode of transportation
- below poverty level
- able to meet on the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month at 1pm.
- willing to do your part, meaning:
- all members pitch in to do work required to make this work
- willing to be a part of something special
- $5 initiation fee
- $5 charge at each meeting to cover co-op expenses
Membership is limited. If you have questions please call Ms. Carla at 402.672.1442