July 16 - 20, 2018
Camp World is open to children currently enrolled in kindergarten through fifth grades (2017-2018 school year). It's a week-long series of activities packed with unforgettable experiences.
Each group of 20 students will have their own counselor who will be with the campers all day. Each teacher will be assisted by a teaching assistant from Findlay High School.
Camp World has all-new countries for 2018: Algeria, Ethiopia, Senegal, Uganda and Zimbabwe. Learning and fun will go hand-in-hand. Campers are sure to enjoy the hands-on experiences! So come along as we begin our fun-filled week unraveling the “Mysteries of Africa from A to Z.”
- Algeria: By the People and For the People
- Ethiopia: Land of Origins
- Senegal: Unity Makes Strength
- Uganda: For God and My Country
- Zimbabwe: Unity, Freedom, Work
- Recess and Noontime Activities
Each day campers will visit all five countries and discover the differences that make each country unique.
- Monday - Georgraphy & History
- Tuesday - Art & Architecture
- Wednesday - Customs & Cuisine
- Thursday - Sports, Music & Dance
- Friday - Points of Interest
Space is limited to 100 campers, so don't forget to make your reservation soon!