How to Join
In order to be a member of Fife FFA, you must do the following:
- Be enrolled in an at least one semester of agriculture education for the membership year (listed below).
- Become a dues paying Fife ASB Member by paying $40 to Mrs. Nixon in the ASB Office.
- Become a dues paying Fife FFA Member by paying $30 to Mrs. Nixon in the ASB Office.
- Read and fill out a Fife FFA Membership Handbook.
FFA Eligeable Courses:
- Honors Biology
- Marine Biology
- Plant & Animal Science
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Manufacturing 1
- Manufacturing 2
- Manufacturing 3
- Pre-Apprenticeship to the Trades
Agriculture Education Teachers:
- Nichole Beddes, Science, Science Dept. Chair
- Jessica DeBoer, Science, FFA Advisor
- Elise Sewert, Science, GLAM Advisor
- Bob Shell, Para Educator, FFA Adviosr
- John Stephens, Shop, FFA Advisor