Transcript requests

Contact Mrs. Kilcup to request your high school transcript. You can also call her @ 253-517-1110 x24569 .

Not all colleges want your transcript mailed to them. Colleges using the Common Application will automatically get your transcript from the Common Application.

If you have outstanding fees/fines, you will need to pay those to the bookkeeper before your official transcript will be mailed.