Fergus Falls Public School’s “Otter Preschool” (a 4 Star Parent Aware rated program!)
Otter Preschool is a public school program for children ages 3 to 5 (enrollment form). Our goal is to have all our children benefit from one consistent and excellent program. The program offers developmentally appropriate play and learning experiences that set the foundation for success in school.
Otter Preschool is for everyone! Otter Preschool offers two or four half days per week, Monday through Thursday. No one will be denied for inability to pay. Reduced fees are available to families as necessary. Pathway II Early Learning Scholarships available.
Otter Preschool offers:
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum that sets the foundation for success in kindergarten.
- Play and learning experiences that encourage creativity and problem solving in a positive environment.
- A relaxing, safe and happy environment where children participate in music and movement, creative arts, science and discovery, language and literacy, and mathematical experiences.
- An environment where early language, early literacy, and pre-writing are woven into all curriculum areas.
- The opportunity for children to develop their social skills through early friendships and group play.
- A large motor area for physical growth and development.
- Early Childhood Teachers licensed by the Minnesota Board of Teaching.
Early Childhood Preschool Screening is a requirement for attending all District 544 School Readiness programs.
All Otter Preschool classes are at the Early Childhood Center located at 1519 Pebble Lake Road.
For program and registration information, feel free to stop by or call our office:
Karen Hanan, ECFE/School Readiness Coordinator
Physical location: 1519 Pebble Lake Road
Mail: 601 Randolph Ave
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
218-998-0544 Ext. 9529