About Christy (aka Fennovation)
Christy is a:
- former high school English and creative writing teacher,
- a former technology coordinator for a K-12 school District and GAFE administrator, instructional tech specialist,
- a current technology integration coordinator for a 6-12 private school,
- a Google Geo Institute Veteran; Google Certified Innovator, Google Certified Trainer,
- co-organizer of EdTech Women-Austin,
- Leader of Google Educator Group Central Texas (GEG CENTX),
- a WordPress developer,
- and an avid seeker of additional certifications!
She is an avid blogger and a learner, always on the lookout for new ways to improve education,
enhance literacy and citizenship, and change the educational framework.