Leestown's Saddlebreds Team
2019-2020 School Year
Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year! The Saddlebred teachers work together and share the responsibility for teaching the curriculum in language arts, mathematics, social studies, science and STEM class to all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Pre-Engineering students. Leestown's Pre-Engineering Program provides students with a challenging education focused on a STEM curriculum.
From Left to Right: Ms. Featheringill, Mrs. Stephenson, Mrs. Ridgeway, Ms. French, Mr. Penrose, Mrs. Wright, Mr. Ross
7th & 8th Grade:
- Allison French, 7th & 8th Grade Language Arts and STEM teacher email@example.com
- Josh Penrose, 7th & 8th Grade Science and STEM teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aarika Stephenson, Co-Team Lead, 7th & 8th grade Algebra, Geometry, and STEM teacher email@example.com
- Jason Ross, 7th & 8th Grade Social Studies and Writing teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours/Study Hall
In order to provide additional support for our students, your teachers will be available before and after school during the times listed below. During these times students may request one-on-one help, study hall time, or assistance on a larger project.
Mrs. Featheringill *No need to let me know you are staying.
- Monday/Wednesday school dismissal - 5:15 pm
- Thursdays until 5:15 pm & Friday mornings at 7:45 am
- Wednesdays & Thursdays dismissal - 5:30 pm
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings at 7:45 am
- Mornings as needed - please schedule an appointment.
- Wednesday afternoons until 5:30 pm during NHD project time.