2018-2019 Student Work Policy
Assignment Policy: All Students will complete their assignment on time or in accordance with his or her 504 Plan/IEP/PSP or the Fayette County absence policy.
- Expect to have homework every night
- Write assignments in agenda book daily
- Complete assignments by the due date in their entirety
- Communicate with your teacher if you have difficulty with an assignment/concept
- Check Infinite Campus weekly for grade updates
Late Work Policy for 6th Grade: Students may make up assignments in weekly academic detention held on Thursday afternoons.
- Assignments can be made up from the previous week, from the current unit only.
- Students must serve a minimum of 30 minutes detention.
- A student must serve detention if they want the late work graded.
Navigator Team Letter 2018-2019