Mrs. Conley's Website
HELLO STUDENTS & PARENTS!
Welcome to our class website! Please use the menu on the top right to go to the correct course page. Email me if you have any problems accessing something. Thanks for visiting!
My email address is: email@example.com
If you start having trouble, please find a time and a way to communicate with me that you might be having trouble. I LOVE it when students ask me questions and I want you to feel confident about all the material. This all starts with you and I having a real conversation about how I can help! Communicating this need also a) lets me know you care about understanding the material b) shows me your willingness to improve c) is a good practice for students to openly discuss misunderstandings d) helps me understand you as a learner so that I can customize future conversations based on your needs as well as other classmates. Here are some options to start the conversation:
- Come by in the morning and ask me a question
- Stay after school to get help from me
- Send a message to me via Remind
- Email me a question
- Use the Algebra 2 Digital Textbook built in student support on all homework problems
- FREE TUTORING HELP is available via the Public Library: tutor.com via LexPubLib instructions
- Watch Khan Academy Videos
- Get help from a friend
- Use this website to review notes
Bored and Brilliant is a great book that discusses our addiction to technology. We will attempt to complete these challenges during the school year and hopefully it will improve our lives, including time with family and friends! If you have not read/listened to the book--I highly suggest it!