Woodland Cross Country
Wednesday 7/8 - 10 minute easy warm up, 5x1 minute fast/1 minute slow (total of 10 minutes), 10 minute cool down. 3x8 Push ups, 3x25 crunches
Woodland Girls 2019 NWAAC Champions
4 In a Row
TRYOUT RESULTS - All athletes who attended tryouts on 7/7 at Mount Kessler have made the team. Please refer to the summer workout schedule for upcoming workouts.
Thank you to everyone that made it to tryouts today. We had a big group but everything went smoothly. Tomorrow we will move into the summer workout phase of our season. A few notes:
- Please review the AAA/FPS COVID regulations prior to practice (HERE).
- You must check-in with the same coach you checked in with today. You will be asked the same 5 questions. If your answer is Yes to any question, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO PRACTICE.
- Your workout will be led by the Coach you check in with. Please follow social distancing guidelines before/during/after the workout. When running on the trail please maintain distance between other runners.
- All workouts will be over by 8:30 AM. Please be prompt picking up your athlete.
- The practice schedule will be updated with the following change:
- Bring your own water bottle and a watch with a timer/stopwatch function. If you need help acquiring a watch, please contact Coach Large.
- A handful of you need to sign up for DragonFly and upload physicals/sign paperwork. Instructions for creating an account.
- Sign up for the Email List. Most 8th grade parents are already on the list. If you are receiving emails from Coach Large you don't need to sign up again.
- Review the Meet Schedule. If you find you have conflicts with meet days you may reconsider participating in Cross Country.