A ROAD TO THE FUTURE
Did you know…?
- Students that build a strong mathematical foundation in grades 5-8 are more likely to be successful in higher level mathematics courses.
- Advancing a student in math when they aren’t ready can affect their confidence and future success with mathematics.
- Students who maintain a positive attitude towards math are more likely to learn and retain the content in their mathematics courses.
- Each student’s personality, looks, and interests are as unique as the pace that they will learn mathematics.
- The mission of Fayetteville Public Schools is to ensure all students are successful in a highly competitive and rapidly changing global society.