Join us for our 2nd annual user conference in St. Paul, Minnesota June 10 -11, 2019!
This two-day event is designed for MTSS specialists, principals, and district administrators who are looking to advance their understanding of how FAST™ supports an MTSS framework.
Sessions will include:
- Advanced sessions with an emphasis on user management, screening, progress monitoring, and reports
- Heavy emphasis on discussion forums with educator-to-educator feedback
- Advanced data interpretation
- Running effective data review meetings
- 1:1 consultations with FastBridge experts to review your technical, implementation, and data questions
Early Bird Registration: $395
Regular Rate (after 4/1): $425
Purchase order payment only
For an additional $50 you can schedule a 1:1 consultation for technical, implementation, and academic/data interpretation questions
First come, first serve.
Kevin Honeycutt spent 13 years teaching art K-12 in public school and 17 summers leading creative adventure camps for kids of all ages. In 1991 he received the Making IT Happen Award, which is an internationally recognized awards program for educators and leaders in the field of educational technology integration in K–12 schools.
See What Happened at Last Year's User Conference
For questions about FAST Forward '19, please email Livy Traczyk, Marketing Manager at email@example.com.
Cancellations must be made before 5:00 pm CST on May 24, 2019 in order to receive a full refund.
Copyright © 2019 FastBridge Learning, LLC. All rights reserved.