Model BLMAV → The Aventura has many advanced sewing features. The Advanced Pivoting Feature will make it easy to sew curves and turn corners. And the Automatic Fabric Sensor System will adjust tension for the perfect stitches on a variety of fabrics. From fashion sewing to embroidery home décor, the Aventura will always help you on your creative voyage.
- USB connectivity - file types accepted → PES, PEC, DST, PHC
- 13 built in fonts
- 300 stitches
- 141 built in designs
- 1 needle
- automatic needle threader
- automatic thread cutter
- maximum embroidery size/area: 6" x 10"
What do I need to sew/embroider?
Please bring in your own materials to sew/embroider on. We have a very limited supply of items to sew on but usually have scraps you can learn with. We do have a limited number of threads colors as well as basic sewing supplies including:
- cutting mat
- stabilizer (regular & water soluble)
What if I want to bring in my own embroidery design?
Please do! There are many websites that specialize in designs for embroidery. Be sure it is in the correct file format (PES, PEC) and save it to a flash drive. The flash drive can be inserted directly into the machine.
Below is a small sampling of websites that offer designs for free or $:
*Be sure to check the pattern sizing to make sure it is what you want. Most patterns can't be altered to make them embroider bigger or smaller.
What if I want to create my own design?
We have software that allows you to create your own patterns.
What size embroidery hoops do you have?
How do I learn more about how to use this machine?
You can stop by our space and get a quick overview or for more details you can participate in an online overview.
- Sewing Overview (45:04) → Walk you through winding a bobbin, threading your Aventura, settings and much more to get you acclimated with this sewing machine!
- Embroidery Overview (26:58) → Explore the embroidery settings, navigation buttons, multi-line text, letter editing, and the built-in embroidery designs that come with your machine.
*Classes are free but you will need to make a free account to view