eXp Brand Resources
Welcome to eXp Brand Resources
Use of this website and the approved brand assets are for the express permission of eXp agents. Any eXp logos found elsewhere on the web are not approved for use. Consistent use of these assets helps people easily recognize references to eXp and protect our company trademarks.
Follow the steps on this website to review the brand guidelines and download brand assets:
Step 1: Review the Logo Guidelines
Here are examples of best practices:
- Use the full color logo on lighter background colors and images in order to maintain legibility.
- Use the white color logo on darker background and images.
- Ensure that clear space is maintained around the logo for legibility and prominence. Use the letter "x" as a measuring tool to help maintain clearance.
Here are examples of practices to avoid:
- Don't stretch, condense or skew the dimensions of the logo.
- Don't alter the placement or scale of the elements.
- Don't add colors to individual elements.
- Don't alter or replace the typefaces of the logo.
- Don't rotate the logo.
- Don't use colors other than those specific on this page.
- Don't crop the logo.
- Don't use drop shadows or strokes or other visual effects.
Step 2: Select a Logo
Step 3: Required Permission
You May Require Brand Permission
Do you plan to use this logo in any of the following:
- Marketing or advertising that appears on TV?
- Books, plays, TV shows and film scripts?
- Apparel and merchandise?
IF YES TO ANY, please send a request for brand review to email@example.com.
IF NO TO ALL, there is no brand review required, however, you are still required to submit all advertising for state and province broker review.
Required State and Province Broker Review
- All advertising must be reviewed and approved by the state or provincial broker(s) in advance.
- The agent is responsible for ensuring that all ads are HUD and RESPA compliant and comply with all other state, local and federal legal requirements and with the rules of the MLS or Boards, as applicable.
Attraction Compliance Review
Using the eXp Realty Trademark for Commercial Purpose
- The eXp Realty trademark logo cannot be used for a commercial purpose without permission from eXp Realty. Examples of commercial purposes include advertising, merchandise, and presentations.
Any press release that mentions eXp Realty must get approval from eXp Realty in advance. To support your efforts, we developed best practices for working with the media as an eXp agent. Learn how to handle media requests and find approved eXp press release templates:
Please send your press release to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
The Legal Stuff
eXp dedicates substantial resources to the development and protection of its intellectual property. In addition to seeking registration of its trademarks and logos around the world, eXp enforces its rights against people who misuse its trademarks. Reselling of any materials featuring any logo is not permitted, but there are often solutions we can help you figure out. Please contact us and we can work with you.
We may revoke permission to use eXp's trademarks at any time. eXp reserves the right to withhold approval of content that it considers inconsistent with the eXp brand.