Welcome to MS
Unit 7: World War II
TO-DO LIST for 4/21 - 4/24 (For the rest of the year click here)
T/W: Unit 7: World War II - Mid-Unit Review and Scavenger Hunt1. Complete Daily Attendance/Check-In on Google Forms by 6pm2. Complete lesson on Google Slides below *carefully*3. Complete Exit Ticket on Google Form4. Mark as DONE
Th/Fri: Unit 7 Lesson 8: World War II - The Home Front1. Complete Daily Attendance/Check-In on Google Forms by 6pm2. View Google Slides Review. Watch videos carefully.3. Complete Exit Ticket on Google Form and submit.
EXTENSION/Extra Credit Opportunity: Research an aspect of life on the Home Front and create a story board or Google Slilde presentation.
Office Hours: Please note that students can join a Google Meet during the following specified times within Office Hours
Anderson: T/W: 9:00-10:00 am (Google Meet: 9:30 -10:00 am) AND 1:00-2:00 pm (Google Meet: 1:30 - 2:00 pm)
Ruiz: Th/F: 9:00-10:00 am (Google Meet: 9:30 -10:00 am) AND 1:00-2:00 pm (Google Meet: 1:30 - 2:00 pm)
Here Are a Few Important Reminders:
1. New School Days are Tuesday-Friday. Log in for attendance and assignments on your block day.
2. Only Students can access GOOGLE CLASSROOM, BUT PARENTS CAN SIGN UP (THROUGH GOOGLE CLASSROOM) TO BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL ABOUT ASSIGNMENTS, GRADES, and ANNOUNCEMENTS.
3. Attendance will be taken by answering attendance ticket by **6pm** as per Excel's new policy.
4. Lessons and Assignments: will be posted on Google Classroom under CLASSWORK (and for your convenience, below).
5. As always, please email both teachers for better communication outcomes!
CURRICULUM: This year, students will be learning the 7th Grade Social Studies Loop in Core Knowledge as well as the 2020 Colorado Academic Standards that correlate with this loop. Look for classroom materials on Google Classroom.
CALENDAR: Aside from nightly review of our learning targets, students will occasionally have homework or upcoming tests to prepare for. These can be found on the 7/8 assignment calendar or on our Google Classroom page.
CONTACT: The best way to contact me is via e-mail. I encourage students to contact me with any questions or concerns about their assignments, grades, or other classroom content. Thank you for helping your child with making these contacts to aid them in becoming self advocates. Marisa.Anderson@jeffco.k12.co.us or Angela.Ruiz@jeffco.k12.co.us
E-mails will be answered within 24 business hours. Should you need to call, feel free to leave a message at 303-467-2295 ext. 316.