Welcome to the Español 1B page! Here you will find assignments, important documents, and helpful links for Ms. Dooling's first middle school elective.
Long term homework for our Dia de los Muertos unit is due Monday 11.5!
Unit "Can Do" Statements
- Gol: I can talk about empanadas. I can talk about authentic tacos.
Our current unit is called "Explorando Comida Callejera". Our Yo puedo (I can) statements for this mini unit are:
- I can talk about empanadas.
- I can talk about authentic tacos.
- I can identify other types of street food.
- I can describe a food or a drink.
- I can order food.
- I can give my opinion about a place to eat.
- I can give my opinion about some foods and drinks.
- I can ask and answer questions.
- I can calculate how much it costs to prepare a certain dish.
- I can help a friend with their restaurant.
Hola, estudiantes! To the right you will find a drive of important documents for class including assignments, rubrics, presentations, and vocabulary for our unit.
If you feel like you need to study, use the Quizlet or Conjuguemos links above. If you have questions about what is going on in class or would like to ask me about your grade, set up a time with me before or after school for us to chat.
Did you miss class? We missed you! Use my YouTube channel or the links below to make up participation for the class you missed.
You may also make up an absence by reading of of my Spanish language magazines for 20 minutes (an adult must see you do this and sign off on your paper).
I am open to other ideas for making up participation for absences, but you must ask me before you do it!
Remember: 20 minutes for every class you missed!