Welcome to the Español 1B page! Here you will find assignments, important documents, and helpful links for Ms. Dooling's first middle school elective.
Unit assessment Monday 10.8 and Tuesday 10.9! Check out the can do statements and see if you have any questions about them!
Unit "Can Do" Statements
Our current unit is "Reflejando en los retratos (reflecting on portraits)", and our current communication goals are as follows.
- I can give basic information about people in portraits.
- I can identify what is going on in a portrait.
- I can identify the colors in a portrait.
- I can compliment my friends.
- I can describe someone's eyes.
- I can ask and answer simple questions about the appearance of a famous person.
- I can describe someone's hair.
- I can investigate a portrait.
- I can describe a portrait.
- I can give my opinion about a portrait.
- I can describe my self portrait.
- I can draw faces.
Hola, estudiantes! To the right you will find a drive of important documents for class including assignments, rubrics, presentations, and vocabulary for our unit.
If you feel like you need to study, use the Quizlet or Conjuguemos links above. If you have questions about what is going on in class or would like to ask me about your grade, set up a time with me before or after school for us to chat.
Did you miss class? We missed you! Use my YouTube channel or the links below to make up participation for the class you missed.
You may also make up an absence by reading of of my Spanish language magazines for 20 minutes (an adult must see you do this and sign off on your paper).
I am open to other ideas for making up participation for absences, but you must ask me before you do it!
Remember: 20 minutes for every class you missed!