Mrs. Criswell's Chameleons
March 27th, 2020
Hello Parents & Students!
Parents thank you so much for all of your hard work and support during our online learning!
Your google classroom will be updated with what to do each day, I will post everything for next week this weekend so that you can work on it at your own pace. On Mondays there is no school work assigned. If you would please check your gmail for instructions on how to log into our Seesaw and brainpop accounts and get those set up.
- Daily video 'Google Meet' Check Ins at 8:30am and 1:30pm live with Mrs. Criswell (Pick one time)
- Daily read aloud of 'Holes' with Mrs. Criswell on Seesaw (you can watch anytime)
- Math Videos on Seesaw to help with review (watch as needed)
- 2nd Graders in 3rd Grade Math- Please follow our calendar and do your math lessons on pearsonrealize.com. A video (Visual Learning) and your math homework will be assigned for each lesson. I have also sent you an email to log into our Seesaw, I will post videos to help with lessons as you need them. Please keep in mind the rest of the content on this page will be for 3rd graders and you won't need.
- 3rd Graders in Mrs. Fling's math please see her website and google classroom.
- Specials- I have added what I found on each teacher's webpage on the day you would have that specials. Please follow instructions on their websites.
I hope you are all enjoying the extra time with families while you are home together, please reach out if I can help is any other way! I MISS YOU!!
- Online Learning through April 17th
- April 24th- Day without Hate
- April 24th 10:00-10:30- Laps for Learning
Welcome to Mrs. Criswell's 3rd Grade Class! I am thrilled to be your teacher and am here to help in anyway I can. Please use our class website as a source to help you throughout the year, if you should have any questions please use the information below to get in touch with me!
- email@example.com (Best way)
- 303-467-2295 X113
- Scholastic Book Code: RDJ99