Mrs. Criswell's Chameleons
Welcome to Mrs. Criswell's 3rd Grade Class! I am thrilled to be your teacher and am here to help in anyway I can. Please use our class website as a source to help you throughout the year, if you should have any questions please use the information below to get in touch with me!
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Best way)
- 303-467-2295 X113
- Scholastic Book Code: RDJ99
Meet Mrs. Fling!!
Many of you may know Mrs. Fling as Mrs. Williams' long term sub from last school year, we are so excited to have her here this year as a 3rd grade teacher!
Mrs. Fling will be working alongside Mrs. Coffey and Mrs. Criswell, please welcome her and feel free to reach out.
- August 15th- MAP Testing (Math) 8:30am-10:10am
- August 16th- MAP Testing (Reading) 8:30am-10:10am
- August 21st- Curriculum Night 4-6pm (Two sessions; 4-5pm and 5-6pm)
- August 22nd- MAP Testing (ELA) 8:30am-10:10am
- August 26th- Editable Map Project Due
- September 2nd- Labor Day: No School
- September 4th- Individual Picture Day
- September 19th- Majestic View Field Study 9:00am-12:30pm (Rain or Shine)