8th Grade Math & Geometry
Weekly Highlights/Upcoming Events & Dates
- 8th Math -working on scientific notation; first unit test will be after we return from fall break (we will review on that first Monday)
- Geometry - first unit test will be next Monday, October 7th
- I updated my phone number. It seems that the extension was completely wrong.
The Three C's:
- 303-467-2295 ext. 360
The best way to contact me is via email. Should you need/prefer to call, you are welcome to also use my voicemail. Please note that I strive respond to emails and phone calls within 1 business day (M-F). I encourage students to start advocating for themselves and email if they have a question or concern. Note: I do not check emails/voicemail during evenings, weekends, or holidays.
- We use Pearson's enVision curriculum that and follows the Colorado State Standards:
- Students will have a planner where they write all assignments on the date that it is due. As students get older and have more activities and assignments, it is very important that they stay organized. The planner should be central to knowing when assignments, upcoming tests, and activities are.
- Assignment Calendar
Who is Mrs. Petcoff?
- Born in Ohio
- Raised in Arizona
- Moved to Colorado in 2005
- Married to Doug, a biology professor at Metro
- Has 2 fur-kids: Rambo & Schroeder (and 2 fur-kids that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge - Schubert and Sam)
- Has 1 sister
- In her spare time likes to garden, hike, sing, play piano, camp, & read
- Favorite color is purple
The numbers on opposite sides of a dice add up to seven.