1. Please pay the appropriate registration fees (see below) to the ISEB account using the following information:
- Account Name: Indian Society of Evolutionary Biologists
- Account Number: 4790101001919
- Bank: Canara Bank
- Branch: IISER Mohali Campus
- IFSC Code: CNRB0004790
- MICR Code: 160015037
2. Save the online transaction receipt, either as an image file (.jpg or .png) or a pdf. The size of the file should be less than 1 MB. The transaction receipt must contain the transaction number, which will be used by our bank to identify the payment.
3. Fill this form and upload the transaction receipt through the form. Please note that the registration form requires you to be logged into a Google account for accessing it. This is because of Google's policy that makes a Google login mandatory if there is the file upload feature in the form, and is beyond our control. The last date for registration is 20-November, 2019.
4. Once you have submitted the form, we need to check if we have received your payment. That is a slow process and might take up to 4-5 days. Once the payment is confirmed, we are going to write to you confirming your registration.
For Non-ISEB Members
- Students (UG/PG/PhD): INR 6000
- Non-Students (Post Docs / Faculty/Others): INR 7500
**All ISEB members who had availed the annual membership before 20-November-2019 (i.e. whose annual membership lapses before the start date of the conference) can still apply as members. This is a one-time courtesy to the initial members of ISEB!
The Registration fee covers
- Lunch on all days of the conference
- Conference dinner
- Tea and snacks (twice each day) on all days of the conference
All participants are required to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation, which is not covered in the registration fees.