To be a high performing, customer focused, proactive and innovative department that supports teaching & learning and the business needs of EPS by providing strategic solutions that promote authentic engaging learning for every student to be world competitive upon graduation.
- Partner with Learning Services to integrate technology into instruction.
- Align Informational Technology projects to the District's key strategic initiatives.
- Improve governance and transparency.
- Provide EPS staff with the tools and training to enable effective users of technology and to provide the highest level of support and service delivery.
- Support the district's instructional vision and business operations through deployment of reliable, robust, sustainable and user-friendly innovative solutions.
Informational Technology Services
EPS Employee Service Requests
IT Service Desk for employees
We are the first point of contact for staff to report technical issues or request IT support. We can be reach between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm by:
1. Calling ext. 4545 on a district phone line, or 360-604-4096 on an outside line
2. Link to create a: Remedyforce Self Service Ticket
3. Link to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Grimsted - Executive Director School Services
Derrick Deziel - Director Infrastructure & Network Operations
Rob Gardner - Director Application Services
Bryce Rea - Mananger of Systems and Security
Elizabeth Schalk - Manager of Technology and Support Services