Where everybody shops for free!
Despensa de Frontier: Donde todos compran gratis!
Located at Frontier Middle School
7600 NE 166th Ave
Vancouver WA 98682
Open to any family or staff within the Evergreen School District who is in need of food, personal hygiene or household items.
Open Monday through Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
Please check our school calendar for school closures and early release days
Questions: Contact Brie Gardner, 360-604-3200 ext: 7036, email@example.com
Next Evening Food Pantry will be on Tuesday December 10 from 4 pm-6 pm.
Park by the bus turn around and look for signs, as our pantry location has changed.
If you have reusable bags please bring them with you
What We Have to Offer
Shopping Style Drop-in Food Pantry: Open to any family or staff within the Evergreen School District who is in need of food, personal hygiene or household items. Our pantry is open from 8:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday. No income qualification or personal information collected. We follow the Evergreen Middle School District Calendar, please check our school calendar for school closures and early release days. Click on Frontier Calendar.
Monthly Evening Shopping Style Drop In Pantry: Open to any family or staff within the Evergreen School District who are in need of food. It is held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month during the school year from 4 pm-6:00 pm. Upcoming Evening Food Pantry dates: 12/10/19, 1/14/20, 2/11/20, 3/10/20, 4/14/20, and 5/12/20.
Frontier Pantry Backpack Program is a weekly backpack program for students who attend Frontier Middle School. There is no income qualification to participate in the program. Backpacks are distributed to participating students on Friday to take home each week. Student shops the pantry every week to identify needed items that will go in the backpack. If your student is uncomfortable taking a backpack home, we have volunteers who can drop off the backpack at your home each week.
If you would like to sign up to participate in the Backpack Program, please click on
Frontier Family Backpack Sign Up OR contact Brie Gardner at 360-604-3200 ext:7036
Food Box for School Breaks: Participating families in the backpack program receive a food box prior to Thanksgiving, winter, spring and summer break. A volunteer will drop off the food boxes at the student’s home, as the box is to heavy to carry home.
Clothing Closet: We have a small clothing closet from donations from staff, students, and community members.
Information for Participating Families and Staff
Drop-In Families or Backpack Participants
- Our Food Pantry has perishable and non-perishable items
- Click Frontier Pantry Inventory to see what we have currently in stock
- Click Frontier Pantry Printable Shopping List to print out a shopping list and select you items to come home that week. After you fill it out have your student drop it off to room 36.
- Please contact Brie Gardner, 360-604-3200 ext: 7036, if you would like the list printed for you.
- Remember if you are not a family who is getting volunteer drop off, your student will have to carry the items you select home. Backpacks get heavy and full fast.
How to Help Out the Frontier Pantry
Donate your time and Volunteer
- Help organize the pantry
- Help families who come in to shop
- Get weekly backpacks ready for students to take home
- Pick up donations for us
- Help deliver food to families on Fridays
- Help get school break boxes ready to deliver to families
- Help families shop at our monthly evening pantry
If you would like to volunteer please click on Volunteer Sign Up or Contact Brie Gardner at 360-604-3200 ext:7036
Current Most Needed Items:
- Body wash/Bar Soap
- Laundry Soap
- Canned Chicken or Tuna
- Pasta Sauce
- Composition Notebooks