Prompt: Discuss the various attitudes, actions, and grievances leading to a Declaration of Independence by the colonists from Great Britain’s crown. Give response to both perspectives (the colonists and the king).
- Use two Primary Source Quotes.
- 4 points - Purpose/Organization
- 4 points - Evidence and Elaboration
- 2 points - Conventions
- Use the Declaration DBQ Guide, History Notebook, and Declaration Paraphrase as resources when typing this essay.
- Type your Surname, Full Name, and Period Number to head this essay.
- Highlight and delete all bulleted instructions before submitting the essay in Google Classroom.