- Benjamin Franklin Historical Society Marriage and Children contains background about his family, including information about Francis Folger Franklin, his son who died from smallpox at 4 years old.
- Benjamin Franklin Historical Society Interesting Facts provides a great overview of some of this Founder's achievements.
- Benjamin Franklin and the Kite Experiment explains background about this June 1752 scientific test.
- Washington Crossing Historic Park documents the history of the victory achieved by General Washington and the Continental Army after they crossed the Delaware River on Christmas night 1776.
- Washington Crossing the Delaware presents the 1851 painting by Emanuel Leutze that is on display in The Metropolitan Museum of Art.