Ben and Me Lesson
Learning Target: I will distinguish the differences between historical fact and fiction.
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.6-8.8 Distinguish among facts, reasoned judgment based on research findings, and speculation in a [video] text.
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RH.6-8.7 Integrate visual information (e.g., in charts, graphs, photographs, videos, or maps) with other information in print and digital texts.
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RH.6-8.8 Distinguish among fact, opinion, and reasoned judgment in a [video] text.
- Do not take out materials until after the film is complete.
- Practice the Declaration of Independence Instrumental Song.
- Watch Ben and Me, a short 21 minute animated film about Benjamin Franklin and Colonial America.
- Write a Response to the Learning Target.
- Complete all incomplete assignments tonight.