Vote at 16
- Take A48: Vote at 16 House Simulation Guide from the shelf and then take out a writing tool.
- Head A48 and read the Do Now statement. Choose either Agree/Yea or Disagree/Nay and then move to that place in the classroom.
- Discuss your vote with students who have voted either Yea or Nay. Choose one speaker to share a short statement of why your grade voted this way.
- Review House of Representative and Vote at 16 House of Representatives PowerPoint.
- Take ten minutes to read and reread the Yea or Nea Source Documents.
- Take ten minutes to fill out the Note Chart and write Collaborative Speeches that contain facts and passion.
- Complete the Exit Ticket and the Exit Do Now.
- Complete A48: Vote at 16 House Simulation Guide tonight.