Creating Learning Opportunities and Understanding Differences in Students
Enrollment Has Begun for the 2018-19 School Year
Interest Forms are available on the Enrollment page.
Interest Forms along with the $75 per family non-refundable registration fee will be accepted at the Etiwanda Education Center, 6061 East Avenue, Etiwanda from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Enrollment will be on a first come, first served basis. Once all spots are filled at your preschool of residence, you will be placed on a waiting list in the order your Interest Form is received. See Boundaries page to find your preschool of residence.
- Cash (exact change only), check, or money order will be accepted for the registration fee.
- Returned checks will result in the loss of your spot.
- 2018-19 Interest Forms will be available under the Enrollment tab at 4:00 p.m. on March 20.
- Must live within the Etiwanda School District boundaries to enroll.
- Transfers are not accepted for preschool.
- Tuition is $300 per month.
- August Tuition ($300) is due on May 1, 2018.
- Preschool is four days a week (Tuesday - Friday)
- Two sessions are offered: Morning Session is 7:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. & Afternoon Session is 11:25 a.m. to 2:25 p.m. (your child may only attend one session)