Transform your community. Transform yourself!
Community Service Club (CSC) is one of ETHS' largest student-run organizations. With over one hundred members annually, CSC is run by its student leaders, who organize monthly activities for club members and other students in the school and around the community. Each month, committee activities address a range of issues related to civic engagement, hunger, poverty, income disparity, international development, student welfare, and much more, while bringing students together in an exciting way! Any ETHS student can join anytime throughout the school year!
- Turn in an activity permit form to the Community Service Office in the Hub.
- Attend the monthly all-club meeting in the Hub on the first Tuesday of each month.
- Attend at least one volunteer activity per month, but feel free to attend more!
Signing up for activities
- To attend an activity, you must sign up for a spot using the signup link that is emailed to you every month.
- Only students who have submitted an activity permit will receive the link via email. Please do not share links with students who have not turned in an activity permit.
- If you are unable to attend a volunteer activity you signed up for:
- Email Ms. Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove your name from the activity's online signup.
- You can join CSC at any point in the year!
All-Club Meeting Dates
Community Service Club meetings take place on Tuesdays at 8am in the Hub (W220).
Anyone is welcome to attend any of this year's meetings!
September 5 | October 3 | November 7 | December 5 | February 6 | March 6 | April 3 | May 1
For more information, see the Community Service Club Calendar.