Cosmosphere Space Camp Week
Tentative set for Fall of the 2020-2021 school year & for the 2023-2024 school year (see below for Guideline of Participation )
Cosmosphere Space Camp Week 2020.pdf
Guideline of Participation:
Cosmosphere/Space Camp: A student must:
- be in 8, 9 or 10th grade.
- be in good standing with their school and the regional programs – grades, attendance and behavior.
- have a recommendation from their deaf educator or general education teacher.
- have attended a minimum of 3 overnight activities in the past 2 years. (Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the regional coordinators.)
- write a 5 paragraph essay on why he/she wants to go to Space Camp and what they expect to learn.
- not have attended space camp with the Nebraska Regional Programs in the past.
- MRP – to be invited to Cosmosphere/Space Camp, student need to attend at least ONE MRP regional activity and ONE statewide overnight activity in the past 3 years.
Guideline of Participation (2018-2019).pdf