Helpful Hints for Virtual Conference Attendees
- You will access this event through Region 13's ecampus system.
- Log into e-Campus
- Find the workshop listing in your Current Workshop List.
- Click "Launch" to the right of the listing.
- When the new screen launches, click the next "Launch" button, as well.
- You are now on your course "dashboard." Depending on other activities that you may have attended with Region 13, you may see more than one course listed so be sure to select "Communications Connection Conference."
- Once you're in the course, go the the module that corresponds to the current session time slot and choose the page with the session you would like to attend.
Note: Select one session for each day and time slot.
Day 1 | Monday | June 11
9:00 AM - Noon
- Inclusive Practices for School-Based Speech-Language Pathology Services: A Panel Discussion | Cheval Bryant, Mary Olsen, & Alex Rider
- Implementing BIPs and Behavioral Interventions During Speech Services Sessions | Jennifer Phillips
- Align Therapy to the Curriculum to Reduce Planning Time & Increase Outcomes | Scott Prath
12:50 - 4:00 PM
- Norm-referenced Tests: Interpreting and Reporting | Michele Ivey
- Teaching Social Skills to Children on the Autism Spectrum | Catherine Pascuas
- Learning through Case Studies: Principles and Practice of AAC Assessment and Decision Making | Rajinder Koul
Day 2 | Tuesday | June 12
9:00 - 10: 30 AM | AM Session 1
- The Michael and Tami Lang Stuttering Institute Approach to Assessment and Treatment | Elizabeth Hampton
- Inclusion for SLPs--Get in the Class| Jennifer Phillips
- An Insider’s Perspective: What I’ve Learned as a Disabled Service Provider | Tracy Faw & Kellie Martini
10:35 AM - 12:05 PM | AM Session 2
- The Michael and Tami Lang Stuttering Institute Approach to Assessment and Treatment | Elizabeth Hampton | This is a repeat of her earlier session.
- Practicing Mindfulness in the Therapy Room--and Beyond | Christine Kirby & Kathryn Mercer | Clarksville
- Literacy for All: Life Skills Literacy Strategies for SLPs | Tracy Faw & Kellie Martini| This is a repeat of their earlier session.
12:50- 4:00 PM
- An Ethics Approach to PLAAFPs, Progress Reports, Pragmatic Language and Parent Communication | Cynthia Buechler | State Capitol
Both Face to Face and Virtual Conference attendees will have access to the recorded sessions for 60 days. This is for content only, no continuing education credits are available for sessions viewed after the conference.