EQUI-POWER is run by volunteer trustees, and needs help from other volunteers to achieve our vision of a safe and welcoming centre where people of all abilities can grow in confidence, improve health and well-being and develop skills.
You can help us in various ways:
- Volunteering with horse care routines and classes for more information please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Raise funds by working with our fundraising group. We are looking for active members to join our fundraising team - if you can help please send a message from the contact page.
- Register with Easy Fundraising and every time you place an order online they will make a donation to the group.
- Walk the Kilt Walk for Equi-Power Central Scotland RDA at any of the 4 walks in Scotland (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee & Aberdeen). Any money you raise through sponsorship will have an extra 40% added by The Hunter Foundation. Following a successful first walk in 2018 team Equi-Power invites any supporters wishing to join them on practices for The Edinburgh Kilt Walk beginning in April to message us on this website contact page.
- Organise your own fundraiser for us. We can supply tee-shirts, collection tins etc. for you to use. If you would like to plan an event, please send a message from the contact page.
- Joining EQUI-POWER as a member and supporting our activities. If you would like join, please send a message from the contact page.
- Setting up a standing order to make a regular donation. If you would set up a standing order, please send a message from the contact page.