EPCSC Daily Announcements
Winamac Community High School Announcements
Today is Friday, August 16th
Varsity Football v Rochester Home Scrimmage @ 7pm
Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
Choice: Chef Salads
- The Athletic Leadership Council's 1st meeting will be on Thursday, August 22nd at 7:00am in the HS Media Center. Please enter through the art room doors and be here by 7:00am. (Mr. Ball)
- The announcement on 8/15 mistakenly read that fall play rehearsals were to begin this week. Do not worry, you have not missed auditions for the fall production of the WCHS Drama Dept.! Instead, current meetings are beginning for set and technical design throughout the next several evenings. Auditions will be announced via morning announcements in the near future for the 2019 fall production. Auditions are open to anyone interested and there are several capacities that, if interested, you may choose to sign up for to help with the production as well. More information will follow in the near future.
- Attention All Kickball Enthusiasts: We will begin play during SRT on Friday, August 30th. Twenty passes will be available... first come, first served. Please see Mrs. Burgess for details. (Mrs. Burgess)
- If you filled out a parking pass form online, please stop by the office to pay your $7 fee and receive your pass. Your vehicle is not fully registered until you have received your pass.
- Applications are available and due by the end of the week for those interested in applying to be a Media Center or HS Office student worker. See Ms. Butler in the Media Center or Ms. Griffin to apply.
- If you would like to read the morning announcements please see Mrs. Griffin in the office. Next week's announcement reader will be Austin Rodriguez.
- Just a reminder - Students will NOT be admitted through the art room doors unless they are accompanied by a staff member. Also, students are NOT to open the doors for anyone attempting to enter the building.
- FRIDAY TRIVIA: Each Friday we will share a trivia question. You’ll be able to find the answer on the HS website where the announcements are posted.
Todays question: Which was the first nation to give women the right to vote?
Answer: On September 19, 1893, New Zealand became the first nation to give its women citizens the right to vote, and the womenfolk of the island nation voted for the first time on November 28, 1893.
Soccer (Co-ed V) @Jamboree 7:00pm
Girls Varsity Golf @ Knox 5:30pm
Girls JV & Varsity Volleyball @ Twin Lakes 6:00pm