Elkhorn Middle Schools Back To School 101
Dear Elkhorn Middle School Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year! Beginning this school year, parents will be completing many of the registration documents online via Parent/Guardian Account in PowerSchool. If you have not already done so, please contact your school office for information to set up your account.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCOUNT. **Note that registration cannot be done via PowerSchool Student Account.
Back-To- School 101 will be hosted as following:
- Elkhorn Grandview and Elkhorn Middle School - August 6th (10:00 - 7:00)
- Elkhorn Ridge and Elkhorn Valley View Middle Schools - August 7th (10:00 - 7:00)
The online registration can either be completed at home or during the BTS101 event. Once the paperwork is complete, you will be able to pick up your child's schedule, visit classrooms and put supplies in your locker. Any paperwork not included in the online system can be turned in during BTS101.
Verify your student's registration using the following link:
- Use this link for information about the lunch program
- To access lunch accounts: Sodexo Online Payment (Portal Instructions)
- 7th Grade Students, transfers from out of state and all athletes will need a physical - you may use your doctor's form or use the district's Physical Form
- Traffic Information: Link
PICTURES: No pictures will be taken at Back-To-School 101. They will be taken on the following dates:
- EGMS - Monday, August 20th, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN208039Q0
- EMS - Monday, August 20th, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN208040Q0
- ERMS - Tuesday, August 21st, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN208041Q0
- EVVMS -Monday, August 20th Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN208042Q0 (Paper order form if needed)
Retakes for all four middle schools will occur on September 28
Yearbooks: Yearbooks can be purchased at this LINK.
EVVMS Apparel: Link
- Student and Adult Activity Passes may be purchased online by following this link: https://www.schoolpaymentportal.com/
Students who participate in 7th or 8th grade sports will be required to purchase an Activity Pass; this includes participation fee for athletics/activities and entry into home games, except tournaments.
Activities Department Contract
Required for 6th Graders participating in Running Club and for all 7th & 8th Grade students participating in sports.
If your son/daughter qualifies for free/reduced lunch program, they may be eligible for a fee waiver. In order to receive the waiver the parent/guardian must be approved for free/reduced lunch and complete both the Student Fee Waiver Application & Sharing Information 2017-2018 Form.
Sports Physical Form
- Click the link for a copy of the Sports Physical Form
Sports physical are needed for any 6th Graders participating in Running Club and any 7th/8th graders who may participate in sports. (The 7th grade physical covers this requirement for 7th graders.)
OPEN HOUSE Information:
The 2018 - 2019 Elkhorn Valley View Middle School open house will be on:
- August 9th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
This is for all students and parents. It is a brief opportunity for parents to meet their child's teachers, run through the class schedules, try their lockers out, see what their child will be learning, where home work is posted, etc…
The schedule below is just a “RECOMMENDED” schedule to help with traffic and parking. Please know that you can come at any time from 6:30 – 8:00. We will be here!
6th Grade - Meet in the Gym at 6:30 for introductions....then go to classrooms to meet your child’s teachers, as well as try out the locker and run through their schedules.
7th Grade - Meet in the Gym at 7:00 for introductions....then go to classrooms to meet your child’s teachers, as well as try out the locker and run through their schedules.
8th Grade - Before the presentation, go to classrooms to meet your child’s teachers, as well as try out the locker and run through their schedules. Then come to the Gym at 7:30 for a short presentation and more information on the computer device roll out.
The building will close at 8:00.